Friday, September 1, 2017

Fabulous Friday

YEAH it's Friday!!

This week has flown by! we got our carpets and ducts all cleaned out on Tuesday....this was our first full week of school although we had to take Tuesday off while our carpets were done :) We have not yet got everything fit into our schedule as we are juggling quite a bit this year but we are working on it!

Fall is definitely in the air right now....mornings are crisp and I see leaves started to change :(( I love summer!!! I do like fall but I am not a fan of cold! ;)



I am a fan of long sleeves and this shirt is super cute to help transition into that cooler weather!


I love the colours in this outfit and of course jean jackets...another great way to move into fall!



This outfit looks like a comfy, cozy great way to keep off the chill and still look pretty cute! 

I also figured out a way to use my Pinterest again! :) which is where these super cute pics came from...all credit goes to them!

have a lovely weekend!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment