Friday, March 10, 2017

Friday Fashion Finds

There's some really really super cute modest clothes out there right now guys!

I mean, really guys. I used to think that dressing modestly was hard and no fun...seriously 😜

I am really loving these outfits from The Klassy Girl Boutique. I probably wear pencil skirts or knee length skirts about 98% of the time especially in the summer months. I would love to add some outfits like these to my wardrobe!



I also came across these shoes from Big Bratt Boutique...they would be perfect summer sandals for any outfit!




and I also cannot say enough about how cute and comfortable these dresses are from Neesees Dresses...I have a couple and my daughter has one. My older girls are always stealing them to wear for church. They are perfect!


Nothing to out of the way new to you but some very cute things that caught my eye this week!

See you next week!

Heidi

7 comments:

  1. Have you tried jane.com? Some of these sam styles and very aford able. I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have! I enjoy jane.com and the prices!!! I was planning on sharing some things from there and groopdealz that caught my eye...maybe I will do that this week! ;)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome are these! I just started to wear skirts and this is a nice selection! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi!!! there are so many cute modest outfits out there!! Have fun!

      Delete
  4. I love these outfits! Seriously making me want to shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i hear you! I thought sharing my desires on here would help that shopping itch I have ;) not so much!!! ;)

      Delete