Monday, August 28, 2017

Modest Monday

hello to a rainy Monday morning!💧💧

I love the rain so it's a good start to a fresh new week!

Second day of school on the go for us...we got a nice early start just the way we like it so that we can be done nice and early 😆😏 just the way we like it!


 Yesterday was a beautiful day and although you can feel fall in the air the days still retain the heat of summer! 😍

Sometimes for fresh inspiration I head to Pinterest and it never fails me...that is what I did on Saturday and put together this look for a comfortable, simple yet put-together Sunday.


I'd like to do a homeschool post this week and a new-to me business venture share....we'll see!

Have a lovely Monday!

Heidi


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute skirt! I really like it with the cranberry color sweater. Thanks for sharing at the Friday at the Fire Station link-up!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same outfit pinned on Pinterest. Absolutely love it! Thats a beautiful color cardigan! You could wear the striped skirt with almost any color cardigan.

    ReplyDelete