Monday, April 3, 2017

Modest Monday

It seems like life is getting really busy these days...I'm not sure why exactly except that we have a lot of appointments coming up 😐

It is always always nice to have Sunday...I cherish Sundays...that quiet day set aside from every other day of the week to refocus our minds on what is truly important, to grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and to rest from all our labor!


 just a quick simple Sunday outfit...I believe my mouth may or may not have been full of M&M's πŸ˜‹πŸ˜


This is the floral baseball tee from Neesees Dresses...it is a swing dress. I am still on the fence with swing dresses mainly because they bring me back to those baby days πŸ˜‰...I really love them on others but maybe I need to go a size smaller so there isn't so much "flowiness"...however I can fix these with my sewing machine to pull it in a bit more so I am not too concerned about it! I am also not completely sold on the length of these dresses as they cut me off and make me look stumpy πŸ˜‚ in my opinion...


 I love the pretty pink on black...and this dress has striped sleeves! 😍 it will be fun to dress it down this summer with a jean vest or jacket and maybe converses!


My puppy loves the candy in my hand...hence the sitting and the staring!! 😘

Have a great week!

Heidi

2 comments: