Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Fashion Finds

ready for another round of 👀 spy?! 😂

okay!

This skirt from Downeast catches my 😍! I believe I have seen it in mint but it comes in navy blue as well!



I need to add some more colour to my tops...this one is super cute!



Neesees Dresses has some super cute tops and skirts that I have been drooling over 😋


and this one!


and this one also! 😏


oh my! I do need to get a job I guess...or hope my husband doesn't notice anything 😇😉

I hope you enjoyed shopping with me!!! 

See you next week for another round!

Heidi

6 comments:

  1. Cute skirts. I just expanded my skirt wardrobe by quite a bit. I also got some material and I am going to make some knit skirts for summer. I love looking at ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top with the roses on it! The skirts are cute, too, but probably wouldn't look right on me. LOL Thanks for sharing your finds! I'm your neighbor at #TuneInThursday. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heidi! These pics are adorable. Thanks for sharing them with the folks that party over at Fresh Market Friday's blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black and white polka dot skirt and then the coral/peach lace top in the next one down. They are all so adorable though, I can see why you want them all. Thank you for linking up this week at #TuneInThursday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fashion finds as always! Thanks for linking up at the Friday at the Fire Staton link-up!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. There might some different approaches according to place or knowledge. Your skills depends on how you got an opportunity and where you have trained. Personal or professional training might distinguish between each other. สเปรย์นาโน

    ReplyDelete