Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Favs!

Moving to Indiana has had it's challenges that's for sure...

It has been a time of great stretching for me as the Lord works His will in my life and our family.

One change that's been hard for me personally is thrifting :)....I am a thrifter....I am addicted.

There are no great thrift shops locally here...at least not any that I have found any great treasures in.

But you know what? The Lord knows...He cares...and He has provided.

Although I know that going thrifting is really NOT a necessity and I am not able to go as often, He has provided a unique way for me.

Part of our job here on campus is to run cadets back and forth from the airports and other various pickup and drop off locations....we have the Chicago run and guess what? This provides opportunity to go to Savers....the American version of Canada's Value Village! My favourite thrift store!!

Anyway I thought it would be fun to share some of my online favourites and things that have caught my eye right now. All are budget friendly for my thrifty soul and yours and all would make the cutest addition to any modest closet!



                                                                                Everyday Tee Dress

I actually have this dress (grey striped) and you can do so many things with it. Dress it up or dress it down...the perfect go-to for a mom on the go!



                                                            Stripe and Floral Dress

Isn't this the cutest!? I absolutely love combining stripes with florals and here this dress does it for you!



                                                                Floral and Striped Tee 
                                                   
                                                           These 2 shirts are adorable!!!
                                   
                                                                        Wifey Tee

                      

How about those now?! Wouldn't they make the cutest additions to your closet?

Happy Shopping! 😉

Heidi

P.S. not sure why it all looks crooked but it's all centered in my edit! 😖 check out my Facebook page for more everyday looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment