Monday, June 13, 2016

Modest Monday!

It's a beautiful morning here on the farm and we have many things on the to-do list.

We have been focusing on trying to get two bathrooms done and they are at the mudding and taping stage YEAH!

We also picked out paint for the outside of the house and I hope to start that huge project this week....can't wait! Eventually we are going to put hardie on the outside but for now a good coat of paint will spruce it up just fine!

But let's get back to Modest Monday!

This was my outfit yesterday...I love this simple dress!



Most of the time trying to get a picture results in much laughter especially when your daughter is telling you to do some very awkward things :) but hey! we have so much fun together ;)

I love the details on the sleeves of this dress!



dress~ DownEast via my local MisH store

Happy Monday!

Heidi

2 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful dress! Shows we can still dress up and feel pretty while remaining modest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the progress on your house. What a lot of fun! All the work you do yourself makes the place so homey and so full of memories from day one.

    ReplyDelete