Tuesday, November 18, 2014

We're Baaaack!!!

Well we have been back now for over almost 2 weeks and it has been hard getting back into the swing of things and catching up on sleep, jet lag and a time change :)

We got some snow almost as soon as we landed home and we dug out the Christmas stuff and the music...this year we are switching up our decor and making our own stuff for the most part so I am looking forward to sharing a few things that we got going on here.

I was able to run out to Value Village 50% off day and got a few treasures I will also show you...for the most part I was able to find some things that I needed to finish some Christmas decorations.

Yesterday was supposed to have been Modest Monday and I fully intended on posting but with doctor's appointments, Value Village, schoolwork, decorating, laundry, supper and wash my day just kept disappearing :)

So today on Tuesday I will post my trends...shall we call it Trendy Tuesday?! :)


 This was an outfit I wore while we were gone....this sweater has become one of my favourites. It's turquoise and I picked it up at Old Navy. I wore a black maxi skirt from Walmart and it was a cozy outfit to wear on a rainy day.



 I wore the sweater again this past Sunday...but this time with my navy polka dot skirt. I added a striped scarf for a little pattern mixing :)


 This last outfit was just a runaroundthehouse one....with my favourite tall brown boots!



Stay tuned for some more from the J-Crew!

~HeidiJ

No comments:

Post a Comment