Monday, August 25, 2014

One Shirt 2 Ways


School is in full swing and we are buSY! It is nice to get back into a schedule and have routines started again.

Sad to report that fall is in the air :( I do love fall to some degree but I do not like the cold AT ALL and fall is followed closely by winter.






I picked this striped shirt up at Value Village...is anyone surprised? I paired it with a newtome brown skirt and my husband quite liked it. :) He's pretty picky too ;)



Marge asked to wear that same shirt yesterday to church. She paired it with a navy blue pencil skirt (not in the picture) but also wore it with her long jean skirt this week.


In my pictures that were taken last night after church, the flash was on and the results are yucky! :)

Looking forward to a good productive week in school....love to hear all my kids doing Bible videos! I am surrounded by the sounds of some singing, some quoting scripture and others praying!

Hope y'all are having a great day!
HeidiJ

No comments:

Post a Comment