Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Hutch...

My hutch has been begging to be redone...I purchased it however in the middle of winter and since I am coldblooded no amount of screaming could get me out in the cold to refurbish this beauty...so she had to wait.
After our move this summer...her red hue totally clashed in my new dining room and I  couldn't stand to look at her knew it was time for her makeover. Again my fav paint, heirloom white came out to match my other piece I had done and the fun began....
add some stressing around the edges and new handles all around....let me present her loveliness...

Now I have matchies......(the shelf above was a previous project). We are both so much more content ;)

1 comment:

  1. I like reading your posts on your furniture transformations :) We are currently "modernizing" our kitchen cabinets! Have you ever used a gel stain before? Just wondering :) It is our first time using it, and we are so pleased with how it looks!

    ReplyDelete