Monday, June 25, 2012

I've been bitten by the DIY bug!

yupper.....I'm inspired!

Thanks ladies!

and before some of you have a heart attack (sorry) I am not referring to those girly girl activities like knitting, crocheting....you know those kind where you have to sit still for hours to see any progress and if you're anything like me have to rip or unravel everything several hundred times before you do it right.....yeeeeaaah, that's not what I'm talkin' about!

I'm more this...




           
this....






   
and this.....of course!
    
that's me! ;)










yup....I'm having fun! I'll have to post some pics and get some opinions on a couple items I am yet uncertain what the best look would be :)

I've also been to VV twice :)))  and I'll show you some things that just thrilled my soul to find....yeah my husband doesn't get me either....but he smiles at me!!! and thank the Lord, he's a hot  ;) contractor....with all the tools and advice I need! perfect eh?!

I thought so too!!!

See ya tomorra...it's only a day away!

Heidigirl



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're in a good mood! You'll have to tell me what you're working on - I got bitten by that same bug last year and had so much fun!
    ~Sarah A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! Can't wait to see! I gotta redo a dining table out here...maybe you could give me some advice:)

    ReplyDelete