Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spring Fever!

Good morning!

As you can see my blog has made a few changes...it is still a work in progress but I hope to be able to work on it a bit more today :) I definitely feel spring and the sunshine streaming through my windows certainly inspires me to spring clean. My blog is not exempt either ;) It needs a fresh new look..besides I looove change!

I have been "dunging".....so far I have donated 5 garbage bags of clothing and stuff and have 2 more just about filled up again!! I loove that feeling....I do not like having a house full of things I don't use or need and with 6 kids we tend to gather a lot of "extras". I am not a "keeper"...my husband is though ;)

Well I'm off to make some chili in my slow cooker and tidy up a bit...but as my intention is to blog more I just wanted to say hello! I'm a little boring this morning but maybe a little work will inspire me :) Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment