Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm Back! :)

I have moved!!! I imported all my blogs and will be making this my new home :) This one is easier to use and so far I am liking it much better...please be patient as it is still under construction ;)

Well to give you a quick update....fall is just around the corner!! and of course with fall comes school! We have already started :) and I will post some pictures soon.

This is just a short hello and goodbye...I am back Mrs. B and I hope you will find this place much easier ;)

But before I go, I would like to share this:

John Wesley said, "Bring me a worm that comprehends a man, and I'll show you a man who can comprehend God."

--We cannot fully comprehend - but enough to follow.

--For His faithful ones, God will not fail or forget.

My family is going through some hard times....I find it hard to trust the Lord and leave all my cares with Him and wait for His solutions..I want to take control and figure things out for myself at least then it seems like someone is doing something. BUT I need to learn to trust God and WAIT.......He is working though I do not see it and in His time He will provide the answers....


Learning to wait, learning to trust,

Heidigirl

No comments:

Post a Comment