Friday, November 10, 2017

Friday Free-for-All!

hello blogging world.....

I'm hooking up to my iPhone to get a connection to write a post this morning 😏 it's not much of a connection but it might get me through!

so here we go on a quick crash through the life of the Joneses 👉

currently....we are working through our exams and first set of progress reports. We are juuuust slightly behind where we should be but still in the running so I'll take it! (considering we moved AND took a flying leap trip to Florida!!!)

we were invited down south to sing 

and we spent a few quick moments playing on the beach before heading home!

Before we went to Florida, we enjoyed having a surprise birthday party for our pastor. There were wagon rides and little pony cart rides, volleyball and good food and fellowship!

Bug's wish list item #1 came true...she got to drive a pony and cart...she dreams of  working at the Blue Gate  driving tourists around in the horse and buggies...LOL

part of my farm dreams came true with this little guy..sooo cute! however I did not succeed in taking him home 😟😞 someday I will.......please Lord?🙏

 We celebrated a couple birthdays in October....Bug turned 10 and our oldest turned 18!

Margie spent her 18th birthday singing her heart out for the Lord in Florida! and we just got her celebrated yesterday 😱 I know...it's horrible but it has been one thing after another here besides the fact that she works pretty much everyday and gone for supper....how am I supposed to figure that one out?!! 😇 (that's what I'm going with here!) she requested meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn and to make up for the lateness of the celebrations we got her a DQ birthday cake! 😋 (best mom award!) 😏


I can't believe she's 18, driving, working and graduating this year...with money to buy her own car burning in her account!

Stay tuned for Modest Monday! (yup I'm writing it today!!!)

Have a great weekend!

Heidi

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Lots of change and with six girls too. I come from a family of three girls and that seemed a bunch of us, but not compared to your precious family. Thanks for sharing and glad you are getting settled. We just moved for the first time in 30 years. We are 70 so it was tough, but so glad we did it. I was born into a Navy family so was used to moving. This was was actually a good "senior" move for us. May God bless you and your family.Caring through Christ, ~ linda

    ReplyDelete