Thursday, January 12, 2017

Happy 2017!

so many thoughts...so little time to jot them all down! :)

welcome to a new year! love it! the fresh new feeling, the blank page with pen poised to write another year of events!

I like to choose a word to focus on for a year...I really feel the Lord purging my heart and its not a pretty site :/ but I want to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ and growth takes change and change causes growth!

Contentment.....

to be able to say as Paul "...in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."   amazing!

I really struggle with wanting more...not necessarily more things but more talent, more time, more freedom. Looking at others and comparing myself and my gifts and falling short...not being content with the way the Lord made me and not having patience to develop talents but wanting it all done and done.

Oh to rest in the perfect plan of God!

"Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."


loving the olive utility vest and ankle boots I got for Christmas!


one of my daughters gave me this scarf for Christmas!


found these cute little shoes at Savers...50% off!


stripes and mustard sweaters...gotta love them!

See you soon!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment