Monday, June 27, 2016

Modest Monday


Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. ~ 1 Corinthians 5:17

This verse has become very special and encouraging this past week.

Sometimes I get caught up in all my failures...wait who am I kidding? most of the time I get caught up in the failures, the passing of time, regrets...

The seeming impossibility of becoming anything let alone something...

God can take anything and make it a new...

why didn't He just threw this lump of clay away?

guess He saw something....guess He had a plan.

Nothing is impossible with Him.

I am a new creature in Christ. Old things are passed away...I don't need to be bogged down in them.

Feel like there is no hope for you?!

Let's claim the promises of God....we ARE new in Christ!

God can and does deal in creating masterpieces from nothings, lumps, dirt....

I'm one.


No comments:

Post a Comment