Friday, June 3, 2016

Fashion Friday

Happy Friday!

I'm back to share a couple of outfits from the week :)



I love plaid shirts as you can tell...I also like the long sleeves for keeping me warm ;)

The skirt below is fast becoming a favourite skirt....it is extremely comfortable, lightweight and of course navy blue!! ;)

Those rubber boots are my go-tos every day as I am usually working in the garden.


This outfit I wore the other day as I headed out to chop some rhubarb and then go to the thrift store!


The cute baseball tee below I found on Zulily..it is very comfortable and easy!


This girl's shirt was a thrifting find...very fun to find this and she loved it!


Well...demos continue at the house...the ceiling has been put back up in the front room now. YEAH!

The mice have quieted down but we have seen a couple around again...so the traps are still in use! ;)


Did you know that we live at the end of the rainbow?! :))))

In closing...I am rethinking the name of this blog. This name is pretty (really) close to the clothing brand name and I kinda want to steer away from that and have something that reflects more the point and purpose...so we'll see!

Any suggestions? leave a comment! ;)

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment