Friday, March 4, 2016

Fashion Friday


It is easy to get into a rut day by day and grab the first thing that comes to hand, or wear the same thing you wore yesterday. LOL I do this quite a bit as there is nothing I love better to wear than a comfortable jean skirt and sweater...I love sweaters!

Therefore I have many outfits that I have never discovered and many items that I have only worn once....gasp! ;)

That is why I am excited to be doing this Modest March Month Challenge on Instagram put on by the modest mom blog!

Everybody falls into a rut now and then and that's okay!! But this is a fun way to climb on out and say hello to your closet again!



This was not part of the challenge but this outfit was new to me...I have never worn denim with denim but I kinda like it with the undershirt separating the denim.


 #1....The first day of the challenge was favourite colour....mine has got to be blue LOL....for a basic colour anyway. The blue stripes or the blue sweater always always catches my eye...it truly is a struggle to buy something in a different colour ;) I also like grey so I wore them both!


 #2...The second day was lace....so I wore my lace shirt from Mikarose with a blue pencil skirt and polka dot cardigan!



#3...The third day was favourite cardigan and ya'll know what  mine is!!!!! ;)



So excited to keep on with this challenge! stay tuned next week for more!!! or follow along on instagram #femininefashion!

Have a great weekend!

Heidi


2 comments:

  1. #2 was simply love with the cream top and blue penil skirt :)

    Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete