Friday, February 26, 2016

Fashion Friday

It's hard not to dream about spring these day!

The sun is shining and the snow and ice are slowly yet surely melting.

Sunshine certainly lifts one's spirits and lightens the load....I am very sure that our winter is not yet over but that promise of spring is enough to carry me through :)


My daughter and I picked this dress up on our outing...here's a little secret, it is actually a maternity dress(and no I am currently not expecting!!).


I like comfortable hassle free dresses to spend my days in. I also really like the colours ;)


I do have a couple of other maternity pieces in my wardrobe but I'm pretty sure nobody would know unless they owned the same piece LOL.

Enjoying the sunshine streaming through my windows.

Happy Friday!

Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment