Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Modest Monday on Tuesday :)

Goodness it's been a busy time of the year as I'm sure you are all experiencing also! seems like it just is so hard to get a pic taken let alone a post written ;)

We have had a small round of stomach flu, voice recital, Christmas program practices and then another round of the stomach flu :) along with the normal homeschooling, work, babysitting and not so normal dogsitting..lol

So even though I am a day late...I hope you will forgive me ;) and I will share some outfit pictures from the past that have not been shared here before!


 These outfits would be typical everyday wear for me...I always lean toward jean knee length skirts as I am sure you have noticed ;)


 We have finally gotten snow here in Alberta. I found this cute grey jacket at Value Village and have been enjoying it immensely ;)


 Boot cuffs and fun scarfs are a great way to look cute in cold weather! ;)



This is a fun grey polka dot sweater and very cozy for a day in especially with cozy knee socks :)



 This was outfit was what I was thinking about wearing at our voice recital but ended up switching tops as you can see below!


 My oldest and I after our recital!!!



Merry Christmas from our house to yours!



3 comments:

  1. Love your outfit choices as always. My favorite being, the top with the Peter Pan collar you wore with the red skirt. I wish I had some of that snow. It's been in the 70's everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfits and inspiration. I really like your polka dot tights! Trying to change up a little and add more printed tights to my outfits. I just got myself a long down skirt and can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so refreshing to see modest dress! And you make it look so attractive, too. I am visiting you from Naomi's last week link-up. So thankful to have "met" you, and I will now be a follower! God bless you and your lovely family with a Merry Christmas!!! :)

    ReplyDelete