Friday, November 13, 2015

Feminine Friday

Well I guess this post should probably be labeled the jean skirt addition.

I always seem to go for those in the morning as you can tell :)

That is my simple classic taste though...so no surprise there!

This outfit I wore last week to go get groceries...I love plaid shirts!


I found this graphic sweater at the thrift store and love the message it declares. So good to be reminded to love life...everything about life!


Surprise!!! NOT A JEAN SKIRT! ;) another thrifting find...a skirt I have been waiting to find!


Another thrift sweater...polka dots and turquoise....gotta love that!


I had a couple more outfits but I think I'll finish it off with this plaid dress! It was a little big but I added a fun belt and used a long sleeve shirt and cozy sweater to winterize :)




 Hope you had a great week in the Lord!

Heidigirl


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, you will find me in jean skirts 90 percent of the time too! Great outfits and LOVE your boots! :)

    Thank you for linking with the Art of Home-Making Mondays!

    ReplyDelete