Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Wednesday Looks


Good morning world!

It's a great day from my desk this morning....sounds of Bible class mixed with an arithmetic class and Spanish practice filling my ears this moment.

From the open window I feel the fresh crisp fall air and hear the sounds of my puppies playing on the porch and the honks of the geese on the pond enjoying a layover on their journey south.

God's mercies are new every morning...isn't that a great promise!? This is actually one that I cling to...my go-to promise of God. Oh how I value that mercy everyday....the Lord knows how much I need it.

If I could wear anything today....it would be this outfit :)



Untitled #10



Classic stripe skirt with tall boots and a great denim shirt....add to that the mix of pink and grey? yup..I'm all in!

Such a great look for the fall weather!

How's your day going?

Heidigirl

No comments:

Post a Comment