Friday, October 2, 2015

Fashion Friday!

aaand it's time for another round of fun fashion ;)

I really enjoy just using what's in my closet and trying to be a little more creative or purposeful about how I wear it.  Most days my fashion is nothing spectacular but I'm simply trying to be "real" and inspiring at the same time :)


I finally found the time and God blessed with the sunshine I needed to get our back deck painted before the snow falls. Below is my "painting" fashion :) and my helper not so much!
 


I'm not a huge fan of winter...if we could have winter and snow with warm temperatures then I'm a fan! But there is a certain amount of pleasure found in boots :)) I love boots and you can be sure to see more boots in the future!


 Yup...boots again! This sweater was a recent thrift find and I love the cozy relaxed fit it has...and of course stripes....I may be obsessed!


 I do love me a good denim button up! and although I don't wear maxi skirts that often around the house I'm a klutz and the flapping around my legs is annoying sometimes it's nice to feel a little more "dressier"! There is just something about a long skirt that makes you feel very feminine.


 I also love a good Pinterest inspiration! My style board is a goto when I'm feeling drab...there are always fresh ideas to try there!


Hope you had a fabulous week!

Heidigirl

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from The Modest Mom blog. You have inspired me so much with your style. I have felt God convicting my heart to wearing only skirts. I have discussed this with my husband and he agrees and told me he likes me in skirts and dresses. I have been following this conviction for the past two weeks and have been so inspired by your style and outfits. Thank you for posting. I also agree with your posts about rest on the Sunday, we have been doing the same for over 2 years now. We also homeschool and is the best decision we ever made for our family. Thank you for taking the time to share your life with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank-you for dropping by! thank you for the kind words and encouragement :) your story is so sweet!
      ~ Heidi

      Delete