Friday, August 7, 2015

Fashion Fridays!

I have been missing my Modest Monday posts but have been really enjoying the new facebook group. SOOOO I have decided to repost my everyday pics here for your enjoyment or not!  ;)

We'll call it Fashion Friday!!


I popped into VV when I was in the city for an appointment...I had no kiddos with me and so I decided why not?  ;) The Lord really blessed on that pop up shopping outing....this striped dress was the very first thing that I found!!! I can do soo many things with it and am looking forward to dressing it up many different ways!


Marge enjoyed wearing this outfit to church one evening!

These 2 outfits are a bit about dressing up a jean skirt....lace above and a pretty feminine polka dot chiffon blouse below. :)

This was the best picture I got for Sunday lol...thanks to my little photographer ;) This was from Mikarose and is a very comfortable yet elegant dress! I love it!


Marge and I wearing matchy skirts at our church picnic!


Speaking of the church picnic, as always it was perfect fun!


A very good game of softball!
 Donkey Rides!
Until they got tired ;)



Thanks for dropping by!

HeidiJ








No comments:

Post a Comment