Monday, January 19, 2015

A Mikarose Birthday!


 So my birthday falls just before Christmas....and this year my lovely TJ got the perfect gift. I was spoiled! I was able to participate in the Mikarose Christmas sale and scored 2 skirts, 2 dresses and 3 blouses all for the price of one regular dress! I was very excited and could hardly contain myself until that lovely white package arrived in the mail.


I know these pics are terrible...(sad face) but I'm working on that.....


 This is the black pleated blouse and tan/black polka dot skirt. This is very modern but very feminine at the same time. I got some encouraging compliments on this outfit at church and hopefully inspired some to go shop at Mikarose!! :)


I can hardly wait to show you some more outfits and I have set myself up in the basement with a tripod to hopefully capture some better photos...we'll see!

We have finished our second semester of school and we are just over halfway through the school year!

Stay tuned!
Heidi

4 comments: