Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Modest Mondays


This past Sunday we spent the day in Hinton. TJ was pulpit filling for a pastor friend of ours out there. In the afternoon while Daddy was studying, the girls and I  and our lovely hostess went exploring around. We were able to have some fun photoshoots with some pretty amazing background!




 Rikki- skirt and top both from VV
The girls and I opted for maxi skirts this Sunday for comfort :) They are much like wearing pajamas and for traveling 4 hours they were the perfect thing! 
 I love how that without really planning anything we all wore turquoise, even our hostess!

 Woody is wearing a pretty skirt I had just found at VV.
 Mel is wearing my navy and grey striped skirt, another VV find....with a turquoise tank from Old Navy and a dress shirt from Suzy Shier.
 My maxi skirt I made from a maxi dress I just found at VV. Again I am wearing a tank for layers and like how it shows through the lace top with my favourite turquoise beads for added pop!


Margie is wearing my maxi skirt from Old Navy...I didn't tell her it was actually a maternity skirt :) but since it is xsmall and really no different from any other maxi skirt she doesn't know ;) She is wearing a tank with a peasant blouse and navy blue beads.






We had a great day and lovely adventures.

I've got plenty of pics to share from our trip so come back and visit with us soon!

HeidiJ




1 comment:

  1. Nice. I went to college with a girl from Hinton. She is a missionary in Bolivia now. She was my roommate for a year or two.

    ReplyDelete