Monday, June 24, 2013

Sooo...I've been thinking

yup! I've been thinking about this ol'blog of mine sitting here all alone in bloggy land...I'm thinking it's time to start writing again. I'm not going to feel forced to keep up every day but I've also been thinking about changing things up a bit and gearing it slightly towards encouraging my girls especially in dress...we can be modest without being frumpy and I don't think they realize that yet ;)
Pinterest is full of refreshing ideas and new combinations that help get you started so with this in mind I'm thinking about sharing my outfit ideas and thrift store finds and maybe get the girls involved...and not to worry for those family and friends who like to keep up with our boring lives I will again post the happenings ;)
and to start us off...this is a Mikarose dress TJ bought me for Mother's day. I loooove these dresses, they are modest and still stylish. WHAAAT??!! you thought I posted this pic for other reasons??!! ;)

Stay tuned!


4 comments:

  1. Haha - love the picture! And the dress is gorgeous. I love Mikarose creations. And I love your idea for this blog. I've been thinking about doing a "once a week" clothing post, too. It's such a great idea! Can't wait to see your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how nice...How did you get TJ to bow down to you..lol..Looking for a roast beef dinner TJ ? Love you all. Your Pictures make my day.
    Love Mrs Pigott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dress! Glad you are back writing!

    ReplyDelete