Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Life's a Roller Coaster Ride.....sometimes!

Hey'all!

I'm still here..though I haven't had a chance to blog these last couple days.

Sometimes you know when the roller coaster kinda just chugs up those hills...real slow..almost like it's just not sure, chug, if it can make it, chug all the way up..chug chug. Then with one last chug it rolls around the corner and ZOOOOOM! your off on the wildest ride with lots of ups and downs and round the corners you go?! Life's a lot like that....at least mine is ;)













I've had so many thoughts running through my head this week...it's been crazy in there!

I Miss having a girlfriend.

I need a hobby.

Am I raising my girls to honour God?

What can I do to improve my marriage? ( or maybe where should I start?! ;p)

Organizing my home...

Budgeting...

you know.....ALL sorts of things flying around in my brain..

Where did I get here from there?!!

Crazy....disorganized...

Then this week hit with some crazy fast ups and downs.

The girls have spirit week at school which has meant costumes for every one every single day....ouch my imagination! :D

It's been busy and crazy....and I have 2 more days left!!

and now I have a head cold....blah!

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13 What a blessing those lovely words are.......God is strong when I am weak. Sometimes I feel like I have to be supermom and when I'm not then I must be a complete failure. I am very OCD and get stressed when things aren't just right.....sometimes I just need to step back and focus on the right things.

Keeping it real today.....

Happy Wednesday!

Heidigirl

Woody at the dentist last week...

Bug picked some dead flowers...brought them home and  put them in water...sweetie!

these 2 are inseparable and learned to work together...they have been doing this for everything for a long while!

at the park with Momma...perks to not be old enough to go to school yet :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Heidi ,
    I think I'm on the same ride as you:). Praying for you & love the pictures of the girls.

    ReplyDelete