Friday, April 13, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

Today I am linking up with Lauren from thelittlethingswedo ....a cute little blog I stumbled upon.....

I looove Fridays!!!


1.  Today is a good day because   TJ is home and he's taking me out shopping   .

2.   The best thing I did all week was   ummmmm, my week was pretty boring normal but I did spent a lot of extra time with TJ this week  .

3.  The current weather is     rainy       and it makes me feel     like staying cozy by the fireplace reading and watching movies (pretending that my real world doesn't exist and my wash is NOT piled up waiting for me or the dishes or the vacuum or the bathrooms or....  .

4. The best thing about spring is    saying goodbye to winter!!! hearing the birds singing, the frogs peeping....sleeping with the windows open.....and saying helloooo to summer!!! wait..that was more than one best thing :D .

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is  CUTE LITTLE DRESSES!!! I wanna make some for myself and the girlie bugs.

6. A person who made me smile this week was   my voice teacher....we have a blast during my half hour session each week! besides my cute little kiddos..."momma I need an owie appointment!" as I was making dentists appointments :)  .

7.  The most delicious thing I ate all week was   fresh strawberries and whipped cream. I seriously need to start taking more pictures!! .

 



No comments:

Post a Comment